Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Jude

After reading John’s three letters of love, feeling good about what following  Jesus means, Jude is a bit of a downer.

He immediately warns of those among us who say they believe, but really don’t. This who will bend the words of Jesus to suit their own gain. These people are the grumblers and faultfinders…they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

But, Jude ends his letter with hope and kindness, be merciful to those who doubt; save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy…

I can’t stop thinking about the Beatle’s song…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Revelation

I just finished the last book of the Bible. I think I need the help of someone wiser than me to interpret John’s dream, or prophecy, or warn...