Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Haggai

Instead of focusing on your own lives, focus on Me. 

That is the message God seems to be sending through Haggai.

The people say, The time is not right to rebuild the Lord’s house. God says, Do you really think the time is right for you to have a fine house, but you leave My house in ruins?

Burn! 

God is with his people and they need to rethink their lives, starting with honoring the Lord by rebuilding His house.  Follow God’s laws better. It will be okay.

Oh, and one more thing - all the foreign kingdoms will fall. When that happens, Zerubbabel will be like God’s signet ring, for he has been chosen by the Lord. (Does that mean God authorizes Zerubbabel to put the stamp of approval on the Lord’s projects?)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Revelation

I just finished the last book of the Bible. I think I need the help of someone wiser than me to interpret John’s dream, or prophecy, or warn...