Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Ephesians

I just realized that Paul probably wrote this letter while he was in prison. He makes reference to being a prisoner in Christ Jesus several times. I am guessing this means he is an actual prisoner?

If that is the case, Paul’s words of love and grace are even more powerful.

He has never met the Ephesians. He is in prison and yet he never stops encouraging, praising and teaching.   Paul sets out rules, but somehow seems gentler in this letter than some of his previous letters. He seems to have a true love for the Ephesians.

Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Revelation

I just finished the last book of the Bible. I think I need the help of someone wiser than me to interpret John’s dream, or prophecy, or warn...